Training Course Outline
Strategic Enterprise SOA for Managers and Executives
This course focuses on the strategic goals and benefits of Enterprise SOA, organized to provide managers, executives, senior architects, IT decision makers and stakeholders with pragmatic and relevant information about how to plan and execute Enterprise SOA initiatives and projects. It features lessons learned from actual Enterprise SOA initiatives and provides guidelines for planning and implementing Enterprise SOA initiatives.
- Decision-making IT managers
- Senior architects
- CIOs, CTOs, and Program Managers responsible for carrying out Strategic SOA Initiatives.
- Understand and be prepared to articulate the benefits of Enterprise SOA from IT and business point of views.
- Analyze Enterprise SOA Maturity and SOA Governance Methodologies
- Discsss case studies, lessons learned, and best practices for planning and implementing a successful Enterprise SOA initiatives
- Establish an actionable Enterprise SOA plan.
Duration: 1 Day